Annual Donor Recognition Program
Disability Rights Texas is able to provide the programs and services that we do because of the help of our generous supporters. Each donation received directly helps DRTx work to end disability discrimination, ensure access to vital healthcare services, education, resources and so much more.
- All donors who have contributed up to $99 in a calendar year.
- Donors who have contributed between $100 and $999 in a calendar year.
- Donors who have contributed between $1000 and $2499 in a calendar year.
- Name listed on our Hall of Fame webpage. (With your permission)
- Donors who have contributed between $2500 and $4999 in a calendar year.
- Special thank you gift.
- Name listed on our Hall of Fame webpage and social media. (With your permission)
- Donors who have contributed more than $5000 in a calendar year.
- Exclusive thank you gift.
- Name listed at the top of our Hall of Fame webpage and social media. (With your permission)
Annual Donor Recognition Hall of Fame List
LEGACY CIRCLE MEMBERS
Winston & Strawn
|Allison Walker||Heather Holmes||Laurel Goodroe|
|Amanda Storer||Jim Niezgoda||Leslie Mikus|
|Amirah Jonadoss||Joan landes||Melissa Garcia|
|Bennett Brier||Joe Cline||Michael Fertitta|
|Brigette Breaux||Kathy Donellan||Phil Brooks|
|Bruce Coane||Katie Kendall||Robin Hetherington|
|Dan Hilliard||Kenna Seiler||Susie Green|
|David Fernandez||Laura Márquez||Traci Curb-Tipping|
Consider becoming a member of our Lone Star Champions of Access. This exclusive group is made up of dedicated donors who provide a contribution on a monthly recurring basis.