COVID-19 Videos in ASL
Table of Contents
UPDATE: The COVID-19 Public Health Emergency that was declared by the federal government in 2020 is ending. Watch In ASL: The End of the Public Health Emergency: What You Need to Know.
There are many videos available in American Sign Language (ASL) about COVID-19. Below are links to videos from some of the organizations that have published many COVID-19 related videos in ASL. The videos below are from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS).
Resources on this page may have been updated since the date of this post or the date the resouces below were created. Please visit the CDC website for the most up-to-date guidance.
- COVID-19 Mask Do’s and Don’ts (MDH)
- How to Wash Your Hands (MDH)
- Social Distancing (MDH)
- What is the COVID-19 Vaccine? (NCDHHS)
- Frequently Asked Questions About How COVID-19 Vaccines Are Made (MDH)
- COVID-19 Vaccines Work (CDC)
- Different COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- The Importance of Getting Your Second Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine (MDH)
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine (CDC)
For additional videos about COVID-19 in ASL, you can visit the links below.