Annual Donor Recognition Program
Disability Rights Texas is able to provide the programs and services that we do because of the help of our generous supporters. Each donation received directly helps DRTx work to end disability discrimination, ensure access to vital healthcare services, education, resources and so much more.
Annual Donor Hall of Fame List
(Last updated: November 16, 2023)
Legacy Circle ($5,000+)
Winston & Strawn
The Alternative House
Dr. Alisa Elliot
Annual Donor Recognition Levels
- Donors who have contributed more than $5000 in a calendar year.
- Exclusive thank you gift.
- Name listed at the top of our Hall of Fame webpage and social media. (With your permission)
- Donors who have contributed between $2500 and $4999 in a calendar year.
- Special thank you gift.
- Name listed on our Hall of Fame webpage and social media. (With your permission)
- Donors who have contributed between $1000 and $2499 in a calendar year.
- Name listed on our Hall of Fame webpage. (With your permission)
- Donors who have contributed between $100 and $999 in a calendar year.
- All donors who have contributed up to $99 in a calendar year.
Want to give but on a budget? A small monthly recurring gift can go a long way! Consider joining the Lone Star Champions of Access.