- This event has passed.
Boosting Community Connections (Pharr)
October 8, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
At this event, you can:
- Attend presentations to learn more about disability rights
- Get your free COVID-19 vaccine or booster
- Enjoy a free lunch
- Maybe win one of several door prizes
The presentation portion of the event is for those 18 years old and up. During the presentations you will:
- Learn about the rights of children and adults with disabilities
- Find out about the free legal services offered by Disability Rights Texas
- Get your questions answered by disability rights attorneys and advocates
Adults and children can participate in the Ashley Pediatrics mobile vaccine event.
The event is free but RSVP is required by October 3, 2022. You do not have to get a vaccine to attend this event. If you would like to get a COVID-19 vaccine or booster at the event, please indicate that when registering and Ashley Pediatrics will contact you ahead of time. To learn more and to register, visit the Boosting Community Connections event page.
If you have questions about the event, you can contact:
- Bebo’s Angels: Linda Gomez – email@example.com or 956-569-9619
- Disability Rights Texas: Veronica Cortez – vcortez@DRTx.org or 512-967-4576
The event is hosted by Disability Rights Texas and Bebo’s Angels.
Sponsors include Ashley Pediatrics, Driscoll Health Plan, and Superior Healthplan.