- This event has passed.
Workplace Accommodations Don’t Have to be Spooky
October 29, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Here’s a presentantion that is all treat and no tricks.
If you are currently working or will be working in the future and you have a disability, you may need to ask for an accommodation. Don’t be spooked by the notion – we can help!
Join us on October 29, 2021, for a presentation on workplace acccommodations by one of our employment rights attorneys and an opportunity to schedule a free private meeting by phone or video with a disability rights attorney. We can help you with any or all of the following issues:
- Your rights in the workplace
- How to request accommodations
- What to do if you don’t get the accomodations you request
- Face mask and vaccine requirements at work
Complete our registration form to sign up for the webinar only.
To schedule a private session, please complete our online intake form or call our intake line as instructed below:
- Call 1-800-252-9108, then PRESS 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- After selecting language, PRESS 2 for other services.
- Then listen for the option for employment, transportation, housing, or education after high school and PRESS 4.
Deadline to schedule private appointment is October 24.