Get Help with Employment and Independent Living Services

Posted on

Are you having trouble getting employment services or do you need help to be able to live more independently? Disability Rights Texas’ Client Assistance Program (CAP) can help you navigate Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Independent Living (IL) services in Texas. Program staff can advise you, advocate for you, and refer you to other information and resources. The program is free and confidential.

For more information about CAP, you can check-out our Client Assistance Program (CAP) In Texas handout.