Disabled people, older adults, and parents of young children all have specific needs that aren’t always well addressed in disaster planning—sometimes with horrific results.
- Attorney and parent speak on Disability Rights Texas’ filed complaint on ECISD
- School vouchers debated in Texas Senate hearing
- Federal lawsuit challenging Texas voting law being heard in U.S. district court
- AISD holds Q&A over strongly opposed TEA special education proposal
- Federal Trial Against Texas’ Anti-Voter Law S.B. 1 Begins
- TEA announces alternative to conservatorship for AISD special education services
- For deaf children in Texas foster care, limited accessibility compounds trauma
- Texas child welfare agency fails vulnerable teens when they turn 18, whistleblower says
- Texas parents called for an end to dangerous restraints in schools. It didn’t happen.
- Texas Senate committee updates school funding bill to include education savings accounts MoreNews