Vaccines protect your health and your freedom
The new flu and COVID-19 vaccines are now available. Ask your doctor when you should get the new COVID-19 vaccine and if you need to get it more than once a year.
We Can Help
If you want to get your updated vaccines for COVID-19 or Flu but are facing problems, Disability Rights Texas (DRTx) can help.
Our Vaccine Navigators can assist you for free in getting your vaccine by:
- Asking providers for reasonable accommodations (such as sign language, extended hours, etc.)
- Scheduling accessible transportation to locations
- Arranging for in-home vaccines
- Setting up a vaccine clinic for your group
- And more
Contact us if you need any type of help getting vaccinated.
DRTx Vaccine Hotline:
- Phone: 1-800-880-8401
- Sign Language Video Phone: 1-866-362-2851
- Purple 2 Video Phone: 1-512-271-9391
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM
Or email: vaccine@DRTx.org
We can also help with setting up a vaccination clinic in your community.
News and Resources About Vaccines
- Why it’s important to get the flu shot
- Flu & COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
- Vaccine Facts
- Easy to read information about COVID-19
- Who should consider getting a 2nd COVID shot?
- Trouble finding a place to get your COVID-19 shot? Vaccine.gov can help
- Why you should get the updated COVID-19 vaccine
This project is supported by the Administration for Community Living (ACL, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)) through USAging as part of a financial assistance award to USAging totaling $74,999,835 with 100 percent funding by ACL/HHS. The contents are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official view of, nor and endorsement, by USAging, ACL/HHS, or the U.S. Government.
Learn more about our Vaccine Equity Project.